Since the start of the year, I have been sharing my thoughts on overcoming self-doubt on my instagram TV channel ‘Daily Purpose’.
At the start of the year, I wasn’t sure how it would go, or if I would enjoy sharing over instagram TV, so I decided to start it anyway, and try something different. I actually really enjoy sharing my thoughts, and helping others overcome self-doubt.
I have recently filmed my 50th episode of Daily Purpose, and I wanted to share with you my learning’s over the 50 episodes.
1. Do it anyway, whatever it is, pack all of your self doubt and your fears, and do it anyway. No need for it to be perfect, just do it!
2. Life is too short to care about what others think. If you know you have a higher purpose in life, and more to offer this world, then you have a duty to get your message out there for others to hear. If you can help others to do more with their life, get out there and do it, no matter how scary it may be putting yourself out there, and be the example for others to follow.
3. Live your life on purpose. What do you need in your life to be fulfilled? Make sure you are doing them, often.
4. Keep on taking the next step. Don’t give up on your goal because it is too overwhelming, look for the simplest thing you can do, and do that, then keep taking the next step.
5. You are not your job! Life is more than the 9-5 job you have, and more than the pay you receive for doing your job. Make sure you are doing all the other things that fulfill you in life, do the things you want to do, be it write a book, start a business, volunteer, learn a language or an instrument. Find purpose outside of your job.
I would love to hear from you if you have enjoyed any of the topics I have covered over the 50 episodes, you can check them out here Daily Purpose IGTV
My plan is to keep them coming, as well as adding to The School of Purpose. Over the remainder of the year, I will be kicking off The School of Purpose podcast mid year, and will be releasing my book on Overcoming Self-Doubt in the second half of the year.
Thanks for your support, I hope you have been enjoying my posts, and if there is a topic you would like covered on any self-doubt you are experiencing in life, I would love to hear from you.
Here’s to you living life on your terms.